Inclusions & Exclusions
- Thivim/Karmali Station/Mapusa/Panjim Transfers.
- Buffet Meals as per plan.
- Tea/Coffee Maker in Room (Replenished daily once).
- Free Wi fi in Reception and Restaurant.
- Free use of Swimming Pools there are 2 pools.
- Half day tour of Panjim, Old Goa & Miramar.
- Free Shuttle to Baga Beach.
- 20% Discount on F&B in Happy hours 5 to 7 pm
- Non Alcoholic Welcome Drink
- Buffet Meals in Restaurant
- All Air Conditioned Rooms
- Daily 2 Bottles of Mineral Water
- Child Below 5 years Free
- All applicable Taxes
- Margao/Airport Pick up 1250/=extra
- Note:-Food in This Package is served by the Hotel.
- Air / Train Fares
- Any Kind Of Personal Expenses like Drinks, Phone Calls, Laundry, Etc.
- Any other item not specified in cost includes.
- 9 % Tax Extra.( Tax subject to Change as per Govt. Regulation)
PHOTO IDENTITY PROOF HAS TO BE PRODUCED ON CHECK-IN (PAN CARD, DRIVING LICENCE, PASSPORT ETC.)
Easy CancellationBut we actually don't want you to see this - We believe you deserve holidays..
If the tourist decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever he shall make an application in writing to that effect within specified time limit hereunder along with the original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract the cancellation charges stated hereunder.
Cancellation charges for any mode of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority. Air ticket cancellation charges for special fares if paid by the tourist are NON REFUNDABLE. Any refund payable will be refunded to the tourist after receipt of the refund from respective authorities after deducting the processing charges.
commencement of the tour Cancellation charges as
% of total tour cost
- 30 days prior Deposit Amount
- 29 to 15 days prior 25% Amount
- 14 to 10 days prior 50% Amount
- 9 days prior 100% Amount
Goa known as "Pearl of the Orient" and a "Tourist Paradise", the state of Goa is located on the western coast of India in the coastal belt known as Konkan. The magnificent scenic beauty and the architectural splendours of its temples, churches and old houses have made Goa a firm favourite with travellers around the world.