Inclusions & Exclusions
- Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Tea & Dinner by Kitchen staff. (PURE VEG)
- All Transfers & Sightseeing by Bus.
- Service of Tour Manager.
- Air / Train Fares
- Any Kind Of Personal Expenses like Drinks, Phone Calls, Laundry, Etc
- Any other item not specified in cost includes
- 9 % Tax Extra. (Tax Subject to change as per Govt.Regulation)
- We will not be responsible if the flight is delayed or cancelled.
Easy CancellationBut we actually don’t want you to see this - We believe you deserve holidays..
If the tourist decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever he shall make an application in writing to that effect within specified time limit hereunder along with the original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract the cancellation charges stated hereunder.
Cancellation charges for any mode of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority. Air ticket cancellation charges for special fares if paid by the tourist are NON REFUNDABLE. Any refund payable will be refunded to the tourist after receipt of the refund from respective authorities after deducting the processing charges.
commencement of the tour Cancellation charges as
% of total tour cost
- 30 days prior Deposit Amount
- 29 to 15 days prior 25% Amount
- 14 to 10 days prior 50% Amount
- 9 days prior 100% Amount
Capital of Rajasthan also known as Pink City, surrounded on all sides by rugged hills crowned with forts and enclosed by embattled walls. Visit to City Palace which now houses a museum containing rare manuscripts, paintings, and an armoury, the observatory with a sundial 90 ft high, the museum is amidst the Ram Niwas Palace gardens founded in 1876 with a large collections of antiques, the Palace of Winds, a landmark of Jaipur made of Pink Sandstone and of unique design.