Inclusions & Exclusions
- 06 Nights / 07 Days hotel accomodation as given above.
- Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Tea & Dinner by Kitchen staff(PURE VEG)
- All Transfers & Sightseeing by Bus.
- Service of Tour Manager
- Air / Train Fares
- Any Kind Of Personal Expenses like Drinks, Phone Calls, Laundry, Etc.
- Any other item not specified in cost includes.
- 9 % Service Tax Extra
- Christmas & New Year Suppliment Extra
- At the time of booking bring Birth Certificate of child traveling below 5 yrs.
- Book your railway tickets by yourself or contact our railway agent, for more information about train contact us. Book your air tickets early to get early bird discount available on internet. Flying Travels will not be responsible if the flight is delayed or cancelled.
- (06 Nights / 07 Days from Cochin Before booking the tour please read instructions and facilities carefully.
Easy CancellationBut we actually don’t want you to see this - We believe you deserve holidays..
If the tourist decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever he shall make an application in writing to that effect within specified time limit hereunder along with the original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract the cancellation charges stated hereunder.
Cancellation charges for any mode of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority. Air ticket cancellation charges for special fares if paid by the tourist are NON REFUNDABLE. Any refund payable will be refunded to the tourist after receipt of the refund from respective authorities after deducting the processing charges.
commencement of the tour Cancellation charges as
% of total tour cost
- 30 days prior Deposit Amount
- 29 to 15 days prior 25% Amount
- 14 to 10 days prior 50% Amount
- 9 days prior 100% Amount
Welcome to Kerala, God's Own Country. Kerala is one of the ten 'Paradises Found' by the National Geographic Traveler, for its diverse geography and overwhelming greenery. It is a land much acclaimed for the contemporary nature of its cultural ethos, and much appreciated for the soothing, rejuvenating paradise that it is.
Kerala enjoys unique geographical features that have made it one of the most sought after tourist destinations in Asia. An equable climate. A long shoreline with serene beaches. Tranquil streches of emerald backwaters. Lush hill stations and exotic wildlife. Waterfalls. Sprawling plantations and paddy fields. Ayurvedic health holidays. Enchanting art forms. Magical festivals. Historic and cultural monument