Inclusions & Exclusions
- Airport transfers
- Accommodation on twin or double sharing basis in 4 star hotels
- All Meals prepared by our own chef.
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary with entry tickets
- Overseas Mediclaim policy (Upto 60 Years)
- New Zealand departure tax
- Services of a tour manager
- Services of a Our own Rajasthani Maharaj (For Lunch & Dinner)
- Tips to coach driver
- Tips to Tour Manager.
- Visa charges (INR 9500/- Per Married Couple. And for Non married couple INR 9500/- Per person). Visa free for Child below 18yrs old - Maximum 2 child.
- Any Airfare
- Internal Tkt from Auckalnd to Queenstown. Which will be issued after Visa Approval (Non-Refundable)
- Any item of personal nature such as laundry, hotel room’s mini bar items, pay channels, mineral water, food and drinks not forming part of the group menu.
- Any increase in rate of exchange leading to an increase in surface transportation and land arrangements which may come in effect prior to tour departure. The tour price is subject to increase without prior notice, if the rate changes substantially prior to departure.
- Any item not specifically mentioned under “ Tour Cost Includes \"
- Any high season surcharge.
- GST 4.50% will be extra on Total Tour Cost
- Tour cost is based on 08 passengers traveling together.
- Company has rights to alter program or change hotels into / Apartments / Motels without prior notice.
Easy CancellationBut we actually don’t want you to see this - We believe you deserve holidays..
If the tourist decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever he shall make an application in writing to that effect within specified time limit hereunder along with the original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract the cancellation charges stated hereunder.
Cancellation charges for any mode of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority. Air ticket cancellation charges for special fares if paid by the tourist are NON REFUNDABLE. Any refund payable will be refunded to the tourist after receipt of the refund from respective authorities after deducting the processing charges.
commencement of the tour Cancellation charges as
% of total tour cost
- 30 days prior Deposit Amount
- 29 to 15 days prior 25% Amount
- 14 to 10 days prior 50% Amount
- 9 days prior 100% Amount
- All the documents has to be notarized by Lawyer.
- Original Passport –Valid Passport with at least six months validity on the date of last day of the tour. Passport must be in good condition – Damage passports are not allowed – Must have At least 2 blank pages for Visa & Immigration.
- 3 Photographs of size 35 mm by 45 mm, white background matt finish.
- Last 03 years income tax returns. (personal & company)
- Last 06 months updated bank statements. (personal & company)
- 02 covering letter heads. (company or personal)
- Business proof (Partnership deed or Shop establishment or any other proof).
- For non married honeymoon couple wedding card, parents passport copies, engagement or wedding 10 pics.
- Minimum time for visa procedure: 14 working days.
- Passenger has to pay for any cancellation charges / extra Charges in case of Visa rejection Or Late approval
- We as a Tour Operator can only Guide & Help you for Visa Approval. decision is solely depends on consular general.
- Any Other documents required from Consulate at anytime.