Inclusions & Exclusions
- 2 Internal Flights (Washington – Niagara – Orlando).
- Allowance of 2 baggage (23kgs each) in Internal Flights.
- Accommodation on Twin Sharing Basis with Breakfast.
- Meals as per Itinerary
- Transfers and sightseeing as per Itinerary with Entrance Fees.
- Tips to coach driver & tour guide
- Overseas Mediclaim Policy ( up to 60 Years 0nly) for duration of the tour.
- Tips to coach driver & tour guide.
- Services of Flying's Tour Manager
- International Airfare.
- USA & Canada Visa Charges.
- Premium Seat Charges.
- Any item of personal nature such as laundry, hotel room’s mini bar items & pay channels, mineral water, food and drinks not forming part of the group menu.
- Any increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come in effect prior to the tour departure.
- Any item not specifically mentioned under “Tour Inclusions”.
- GST @ 4.50%
- You must have valid USA and Canada Visa. The cost of these Visa is not included in your tour price. It is not mandatory to do this Visa through Flying's Tours. But Flying's Tours can help you in applying for both the Visas. You will have to attend this interview at your own cost.
- Hotels/Itinerary/Route are subject to change without notice.
- Please note, in case the mentioned hotel is not available during the final book ing than hotel of similar category will be provided.
- Due to major international events and trade fairs throughout USA such as Air Show, the Motor Show, etc. the hotels may be blocked out more than 1 year in advance. In view to this, you may have to stay in hotels further away from the cities and the itineraries may have to be altered/amended.
Easy CancellationBut we actually don’t want you to see this - We believe you deserve holidays..
If the tourist decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever he shall make an application in writing to that effect within specified time limit hereunder along with the original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract the cancellation charges stated hereunder.
Cancellation charges for any mode of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority. Air ticket cancellation charges for special fares if paid by the tourist are NON REFUNDABLE. Any refund payable will be refunded to the tourist after receipt of the refund from respective authorities after deducting the processing charges.
commencement of the tour Cancellation charges as
% of total tour cost
- 30 days prior Deposit Amount
- 29 to 15 days prior 25% Amount
- 14 to 10 days prior 50% Amount
- 9 days prior 100% Amount
- Original Passport valid for at least six months till the time of arriving back.
- Passport must be in good condition , damaged & mutilated passports are not valid.
- Must have at least 4 blank pages for Visa & Immigration.